- Thunderbirds 3 12 BDR 44
- Stratford Ladies Blues 45 Comets Tornadoes 18
- Shooters Sparks 37 Thunderbirds 2 21 *
- Stratford Ladies Purples 50 Trust Helping Hands 45
- Thunderbirds 5 6 Shooters Flames 69
- Thunderbirds 4 19 Thunderbirds 1 42 *
Thunderbirds 3 made a slow start against BDR with just one goal in the first quarter. They made some some great mid court play but struggled against the height of the BDR team. They continued to work on finding a way to work the ball into the circle to create shooting opportunities. Ami Mertens-Dixon, GA for BDR, was on great form and didn't miss many of their opportunities despite strong defence from Hannah Cumberworth - opposition's player. Thunderbirds picked up their scoring later in the game with the final quarter being their strongest.
League leaders Stratford Ladies Blues met Comets Tornadoes. Sam Murdoch on continued form at GA for Stratford Ladies provided great support for her team mid court and in the circle and took both player awards. Her opposite - Katie Irgin at GD for Comets - picked up the oppositions' player award. A strong defensive effort from Helen Williams and Annie Bradley for Stratford meant that Comets managed to score less against them than their last meeting
Shooters Sparks met Thunderbirds 2. Kayleigh Seys picked up opposition's player despite playing at the other end of the court to normal - GS this week rather than GK. Kizzy Galvin played a strong game at C for Thunderbirds and took the opposition's player award.
Training mates Stratford Ladies Purples and Trust met in the first late game of the weekend. The game was end to end throughout with the score remaining tight during each quarter, often just 1 or 2 goals separating the teams. Great shooting from Rebecca England for Stratford Ladies and newly registered Hannah Savidge for Trust making the most of scoring opportunities. Great defensive performances from both teams too with both GD's being recognised for player awards, Hollie Jones for Trust and Phindie Nduna for Stratford Ladies. Both teams thoroughly enjoyed the match and Trust were very happy to take 2 points. See pre match photo.
Thunderbirds 5 were delighted with their progress against Shooters Flames. They conceded 23 fewer goals to them on this occasion and also scored 2 more themselves. Lindsay Ampuller supported her team well from midcourt to do so, picking up both player awards. Great progress girls, and the perfect attitude to the game!
The Thunderbirds derby was between team 4 and team 1. Team 1 showed their advantage and extended the goal difference upon their last meeting. Team 4 had no subs to support them in bringing on fresh legs but performed well either end of the court with Sienna Mac GA and Sofia French GK picking up the player awards. While Frankie Benjamin GD for T1 took both awards for her team.
- Thunderbirds 3: Umpires' player - Eve Green, Players' player - Hannah Cumberworth
- BDR: Umpires' player - Ami Mertens
- Stratford Ladies Blues: Umpires' & Players' player - Sam Murdoch.
- Comets Tornadoes: Umpires' player - Molly Paish, Players' player - Katie Irgin
- Shooters Sparks: Umpires' player - Lorraine Whitmore, Players' player - Kayleigh Seys
- Thunderbirds 2: Umpires' player - Mia Coles, Players' player - Kizzy Galvin
- Stratford Ladies Purples: Umpires' player - Phindie Nduna
- Trust Helping Hands: Umpires' player - Rachel Goodman, Players' player - Hollie Jones
- Thunderbirds 5: Umpires' & players' player - Lindsay Ampuller
- Shooters Flames: Umpires' player - Dannie Sutton, Players' player - Anna McDonagh
- Thunderbirds 4: Umpires' player - Sofia French, Players' player - Sienna Mac
- Thunderbirds 1: Umpires' & players' player - Frankie Benjamin
* Matches finished with these scores, but different scores recorded due to league rule infringement